Wednesday, September 01, 2010

I really don’t know what I really want. They said I’m tough but then, I do cares. Just that at times, I don’t show it out. Why? Well, there isn’t really a need for me to show it out. It’s like; don’t let my problem be your problem.
but on a other note, I always enjoy giving bits and bits of advice to friends around but then, I don’t really wanted them to give me advice on what to do. Well, I always thought I knew what to do at that point which is why I don’t share my problems with others. I would find my own way to actually solve it or rather escape from it.

Time to time, I realize that I aren’t actually solving my problem but I’m just escaping from it. I put it behind the back of my head so that eventually, I would forget it.


I want to make your problem mine and not my problem yours. Why? Because I feel comfortable knowing that you trust me that much.


At times, I wonder why we still care. Why we are still affected? Are we still lingering on the past or are we just reluctant to give up.


Another problem is that, why’ve always guys taking the first step. Why cant the girls just start to take the first step, do the things right.
“What meant to be would be”, on a second thought, it might be just bull. I came to realize that it’s actually a reason that we told ourselves so that we wouldn’t continue to think about it.

Look out there, there’re many quotes out there that are addressing the same problem. Isn’t it just like excuses that we tell ourselves so that we could feel better?
It’s just excuses to comfort ourselves that if they’re the one then they would come back. Well, it’s what I’m thinking along. Have we ever realize that it actually take 2 hands to clap. Likewise, it’s not just going to happen when you just sit back and relax. You had to do something so that it would actually work out the way you wanted it to be. And this is why, we, should sometime stop giving ourselves why things happen this way.
Try to take the first step, it work wonders.

I came to realize I might really need help at times. Everyone are not born strong, we just choose to be strong to face the reality.

No comments: