Monday, July 19, 2010

16/7/2010


My friend, Melvin, fetching his bride and I’m one of his brothers. There are total of 8 of us. We faced lots of eating challenge. From what I remembered, we had sliced banana top with thick wasabi, guava in some weird wasabi + other mixture, drink fresh lemon juice and lemon ice cube. Being the 'daring' eater, I actually ate alot of weird weird things and I’m glad I didn’t have a stomache for that day.

So basically, we travel back and forth the groom and bride house for the tea ceremony and we're given angbaos! It’s my first time being a brother and it feels real good and fun.

Then after that we went home to take a rest because there would be event after it. But then, it was actually nothing much. We just catch a movie and then went home


17/07/2010

And it's the actual day and YPH birthday! Anyway, I started getting ready for the wedding as I realise it starts at 530 instead of 6++ anyway, I missed lots of it because I was pretty late for it. It kind of weird when you see your friends with their couples and you had none. Anyway, after that we split into 2 groups because there were 2 events like going to IR and drinking. So I followed the drinking group.

We had lots of fun and I got a headache after that. We were playing drinking games. And emest's gf, Fiona, smelly only.HAHAHA. Anyway, when I got home to sleep. I suddenly woke up with a severe headache and a stuffy chest. For once, I was really suffering, no matter what I did. It doesn’t go away. It lasted around 20mins I guess. I was pretty tired and I wanted to sleep but the pain keeps staying there. Somehow, the pain gets away and I’m able to get my sleep.


Congrats Melvin and Summer for getting married! All the BEST for the newlyweds!!
Happy Birthday to YPH!!




If I were to ask you to such stuffs.

No comments: