'Oh, that makes sense. The surface area and diameter of your breasts are too small; he’ll most likely miss if he tries to touch them. According to research, men only grope large breasts, not nails on chest'
*grope*:
Verb
Inflected forms: groped, grop·ing, gropes
Verb
intr. 1. To reach about uncertainly; feel one's way: groped for the telephone. 2. To search blindly or uncertainly: grope for an answer.
Verb
tr. 1. To make (one's way) by reaching about uncertainly. 2. Slang To handle or fondle for sexual pleasure.
reading that sure makes me laugh! and yes , i would be a scriptwriter/actor soon, i guess? , this would be my first time =D and i am giving it to you. you would promise to be with me after we do it right? yes , was the answer! ok!! , that was another plot.haha.
BOOK
Menstruation was something that we got every month, and by fourteen years old, it had became such a routine that I was kind of looking forward to it. Boys in school joked about it, but they could never understand how we felt: That pain, that depression, that displeasure.( taken from book)
the truth is, pain is imperceptible, erratic and treacherous, taking the form of an enraged dragon that makes you either cry or frown. It takes everything from you: You thoughts, your feelings, your memories. Your everything. It eats them.
once asked my mother if I can be normal again.” Zinc said. “But she said cannot. So I said I broken. She said I broken if I think I broken. So I think I not broken. I just have an extra chromosome. David Beckham also got cocked leg; look at how much he earn now.”
Linda, why should my choice be influenced by another person? Why care about how other people’s shadows look like, when we got our own?”
How fragile is life? I wondered. Strong enough to keep us alive, yet weak enough to kill us. What the hell, what the bloody hell is life? Why are we always trying to buy that smile from the environment around us, when we know that we are just smiling for a photo?What’s the use of projecting a photogenic image when the smile will be gone with the memory?
It’s a very popular culture in those girls’ school; girl like girl thingy. Shih Tzu must have discovered her hidden expertise here. She prefers a hole rather than a banana
A few days ago, Sunny and I go into a MRT train. I told her to sit on the chair in front of me, so that we can see each other. But after we sit, many people come in at Raffles Place MRT Station. Then they block my view. I cannot see Sunny anymore. Then at Jurong East MRT Station, all the people go away from the train, and we see each other again. Then Sunny come to me and said ‘See? You’ll just have to wait for me. That’s what true love is all about. Just imagine those passengers as obstacles in our love: They may be blocking us, but I know you’re just in front of me. Nothing on earth can stop our love, okay? If you cannot see me, just wait for me, okay?’."
Please. Define perfect.Please. Define perfect.Please. Define perfect.Please. Define perfect.
(dont ask me why , i just like posting this)
i was told to come up with a touching script , the only problems is i have no time to watch tv which mean i cant think of new plot , touching plot , something everyone would do for the one they love.
No comments:
Post a Comment