Saturday, October 30, 2021
Wtf, I just realize I had views on this blogspot when I was looking the dashboard, to think I still have people viewing this lost space. But then if you really saw this, I don’t really know what to feel man. I feel that I’m just typing what I’m feeling now.
Truth be told, I do feel affected if you were to look at me at different angles. All I want to do, was to build that strong front that I would never be defeated. All I wanted to do was to create the positive vibe at the expenses of myself. I don’t feel that that's too much to ask for. I do feel that, what I only want is to make everyone around me happy around me, its fine if the jokes is on me. I’m really fine. I just feel that things don’t come easy. You yuan fen is a rather incredible thing. If I ever cross your path and I make you feel lousy. I’m honestly sorry about it. All I want is the best for my friends or whoever deem me as friend and not friends with benefits. That’s all I asked.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment