Sunday, January 25, 2009

I failed my BTT which is supposed to be the basic for everything but well, I still failed.
CNY is coming about 2 day’s time and there would be foods and money!

From young, I had no one expect my family there to guide me on whatever they can, but still there is a limit to it. From young, I had to learn lots of thing by myself, how to mix in with a group of people, how to be a part of it and staying with it. How to make a fool out of myself to be a part of what we called clique. But they didn’t teach me about what is love, how much time you must spend with each other and on and on. I realise there wasn’t really any ways to learn about love , instead you need to be fall in love , get ditched for love and others to realise what is really love.

Sometime, a guy would do anything for his girl, like picking her at school, meeting up for everyday and many more. But suddenly 1 day the girl said, you don’t love me at all, don’t you. The guy than realise wasn’t what I do everything for you is love? The girl didn’t say anything about that but carry on to say that she don’t love me anymore and just walk away. Or even post this guy tons and tons of questions that he wouldn’t even know how to explain it for he was..never really into love. Much less to say to even experience what is love like. He realise that even if he ask his friend , the answer would only be on a general basic. So finally after a few days , the guy didn’t do anything after that for he is still in a daze for it the first time he experience love.

So what is love? , there are actually no answers for it. When you are in love you would be able to feel what I said.

No comments: