Hello everyone, anyone missed me???
I had lots of things to blog about when I am walking , shitting and stoning but when I had my laptop with me , all I could think of is to game and game. I suppose that quite common for some.
The recent incidents I had are a near accident. I don’t know why but I wasn’t looking, I am walking straight and suddenly I heard a car horn. Everyone knows about engine right, they give off heat. That why I am feeling at that point of time, my legs are feeling heat. But I know perhaps, it isn’t so simpler after all.
Class is pretty good,

I had lots of things to blog about when I am walking , shitting and stoning but when I had my laptop with me , all I could think of is to game and game. I suppose that quite common for some.
The recent incidents I had are a near accident. I don’t know why but I wasn’t looking, I am walking straight and suddenly I heard a car horn. Everyone knows about engine right, they give off heat. That why I am feeling at that point of time, my legs are feeling heat. But I know perhaps, it isn’t so simpler after all.
Class is pretty good,

No comments:
Post a Comment