i m crazy le
dunno y
attitude problem gettin over mi perhap got drepression or disborder de
sometime happi sometime sad
it killin mi
it hurt both mental n physically
u neva noe wad i feel
u see there i go again
thinkin bout other ting will goin crazy 1 die
next time must come visit mi
i will b stayin at woodbrighe fer few day ba goin crazy
CRAZY!!!!
had tis feelin tt everyone r juz liars
lie bout wad they wan do
tel mi what they wan to do but neva do
is tt counted a promise break
perhap ba
i oso break alot of promise perhap
i dun have the right to talk bout it ba
realli goin crazy 1 time
2pid feelin gettin over mi
crawlin up my head
tinkin tt their r god
2pid
STUPID!!!!
I AM STUPID AND CRAZY THAT WHO I AM
STUDIES FAIL
EVERY OTHER THING ALSO FAIL
I AM EVEN GIVING PEOPLE ATTITUDE
FUCK OFF LOH JING LIE
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A ASSHOLE
YOU BETTER GET THAT CLEAR ASSHOLE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment